Thursday, October 25, 2012

MIA

I know I have been sort of MIA lately.  Honestly I'm trying to decide if I want to continue with this blog.  Life has become a little crazier lately with a toddler and getting ready for baby girl, and I honestly am not sure I have the time to keep up.  For now, I'm going to keep up with any important blogs but don't be surprised if that slowly trickles off as well :) Who knows, maybe after baby is born I'll have a resurgence of energy and will get this blog back on track.

As I mentioned our house has been CRAZY lately.  First of all we have been dog sitting like mad which only ads to the mix.  First we watched our friends 8 year old chocolate lab for a few days and now we are watching my sister's 5 month old golden doodle puppy.  Yep, that's right.  We have a full on puppy at our house at the moment.  Ever since they got her (Cricket) Liam has been pretty scared of her given her playfulness and nipping, so to say I was worried about this week of dog sitting was an understatement.  Luckily I have been more than pleasantly surprised.  To my shock and awe, Liam has done a 180 and is now obsessed with "Cridget" as he calls her.  She is the first thing he asks about when he wakes up and the last thing he talks about when he goes to bed.  He giggles at her all day long and loves to give her and "Pahyee" (or Polly to most) kisses.  Just from the little interaction we have had with her, I can tell she is going to be a great lifelong pet for my sister's family!  Here are a couple of cute pics.





So, on top of dog sitting, we also had a "moving day" this weekend.  With this new baby our house had to change to accommodate all our needs.  Soooo, out went the dining room (honestly I think we have used it 4 times since we moved here), in went a huge new playroom for Liam and soon to be baby girl, AND Josh's office moved from upstairs to the basement so that baby girl's room can be upstairs with us.  The playroom is done (see pics below) but the soon to be nursery is still a disaster area so will be a few weeks before I post anything on that.  Liam is obsessed with the new playroom.  I'm so happy we made this decision.  He plays in there ALL the time and gets very excited to see it every morning.

Not the best picture, but you get the idea

Drawing on his easel from Auntie Mar that we were finally able to put up


Hard to believe that in just 2 short weeks we will be in our 3rd trimester.  Time is FLYING!  Looking forward to meeting my baby girl, but have a lot to get done before we are ready for her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment