Monday, November 8, 2010

Almost Half Way

We are 2 weeks shy of being half way done with our pregnancy....crazy! At 20 weeks we have our big ultrasound where the doctors check for the sex (although this won't affect us), how the baby is growing (organ size, etc), placenta and umbilical cord and whether or not the due date is still accurate (this will be interesting to see if its changed. Our last ultrasound we were measuring a little ahead of schedule, so we'll see). We can't wait! It is perfect timing too as we will then be hopping on a plane to go to Virgina for Thanksgiving where we can share all the news with Josh's family. On that note, I just found out today that I am going to get not 1, not 2, but 3 Thanksgiving meals...SCORE! I honestly could not be more excited about this given the circumstance. On 11/18, my work will be doing our annual Thanksgiving day lunch (#1), on actual Thanksgiving, we will be feasting with Josh's family (#2) and on the Saturday after Thanksgiving we will be having a belated Thanksgiving dinner with my family so that my whole family can be together (#3). Of all the year's to have 3 dinners, this one could not be more perfect...I think someone is watching out for me and my hunger.

Here are my latest belly bump pics. The first one is from 5 weeks when we had just found out we were pregnant. The 2nd one was taken this morning at 18 weeks. Amazing what just 13 short weeks can do. I'm scared for the next 13 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment