Monday, November 29, 2010

Our Little Thumb Sucker


So last week we had our big 20 week apt and just as everyone said it was by far the best apt yet. For about 15 minutes we got to see every angle possible of our little one and it was awesome. From the heart to the brain to the feet to the lips, everything looked great and it was amazing to see how much he/she had grown. Our little one is weighing just under a pound at this point and is the length of a banana. It must be in there pretty snug as I feel it move all the time now (which I love by the way). Here are some other pics from the ultrasound:




I wish I could tell you what the sex of the baby is, but Josh and I somehow managed to stick to our guns and not find out. Let me tell you, when that ultrasound tech said she knew what we were having, it was all I had in me not to make her tell us. Later that day I even contemplated tracking her down and making her fess up. I know we will be glad we waited, it is just hard to keep it a secret when someone else out there knows. Luckily she told us that as many patients as she sees a day, the chance of her remembering beyond 24 hours was slim to none. Guess it is a mystery again :)

We are officially 21 weeks today which means we have about 4 months left before we get to meet this little guy or girl. Every day we get more and more excited and feel more and more blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment