Monday, December 13, 2010

Turkey's Done!

So its official.....my belly button has popped. I should have known it was coming...I had some strange pain behind my belly button last week (so much so that I even asked my friend Brandi what the heck it could be) and literally the next day, I looked down and my belly button was out. Now, let me clarify, although you may think otherwise given the title of this blog, I luckily do NOT have a deep belly button, so really it just looks flat vs. poking out. That said, I'm a little nervous that it is already out and I still have 4 months to go. My sister told me this weekend that I'm going to have a HUGE baby considering how big I am already and I'm not even due until early April. Awesome. Now I will say that all along I've been praying for a big baby as everyone tells me they sleep better, eat better, etc. the bigger they are. However, to hear someone tell you that you are basically huge already and still have a lot of growing to do was pretty darn frightening. However, considering my sister had big babies, I myself was a big baby and Josh was also a big baby, I think our destiny is pretty much set for us. Come on 9 pounder! See below for a picture of my LARGE 23 week belly.




In other news, we are officially 23 weeks and 6 months pregnant today. It is unbelievable how time flies in your 2nd trimester. I can't believe we only have one more month in these "glory days". Then comes the 3rd and final trimester. I'm honestly glad it is going fast...I am just overjoyed with meeting our little one and the date can't get here fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment