Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Let the rolling begin

This past week we stopped swaddling Liam at night and luckily it was just in time. Last night in the middle of the night our little nug rolled over from his back to his tummy! I'm still in shock. I was not expecting that until at least six months. I guess we just have one active sleeper! In the middle of the night I heard Liam starting in with some grunts and the next thing I heard was a loud cry then silence. I quickly picked up the monitor and noticed that he had accomplished his fete. Once on his stomach he went right back to sleep. Grant it he woke up a LOT last night trying to figure out what in the world he was doing on his tummy but how could I be mad...afterall he just completed a huge milestone. I'm one proud (and super tired) momma today.

No comments:

Post a Comment