Sunday, July 10, 2011

Who Does Liam Look Like?

Almost everyone I know says that Liam looks like a mini Josh. Its hard for me to say either way because to me he just looks like Liam :) After visiting my mom's house last weekend, I dug out some old baby pics of me and have posted those along with some of Josh below. I will say, there is one picture of Josh that looks IDENTICAL to Liam now! However, there are a couple of me that also resemble him....especially the one with my furrowed brow.

What do you all think?


Baby Josh





Josh and his nona










Looks just like Liam here!










Baby Meghan










I see a lot of Liam in this one











Furrowed brow!

2 comments:

  1. He looks like both of you! What a beautiful combination of traits. Lucky boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a precious combination of you both! Doesn't it make you feel better seeing those pictures of you that resemble him so much? People are finally starting to tell me that Waylon looks like me, too, so I think both our boys are going to look like their mommas more and more as they grow. :)

    ReplyDelete