Monday, August 22, 2011

"Chhhanges"

Bear with me as I continue to make some changes to my blog. It literally has taken me about 2 years to figure out how to design a blog and even still I have a LONG ways to go. Finding the time to actually sit down and mess with it is my biggest challenge these days. Today we had a nice afternoon nap which allowed me the freedom to make some desperately needed updates. Lastly I want to give credit where credit is due....the beautiful picture of Liam that is now the header of my blog was taken by my friend Caroline. I'm in love with this picture and cannot thank her enough for being such a talented photographer. Hope you all enjoy the new layout and don't be alarmed if more things change in the coming months :)

1 comment:

  1. wait, how am I just now seeing this? I love it! I love that boy and love that you let me take pictures of him!!!

    ReplyDelete