Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jump Around

We put Liam in the jumper for the first time yesterday. I've been DYING for this moment as I just knew he would not only love it but would look super cute jumping around :) I finally felt like he was ready and his head was sturdy enough so we gave it a go. Needless to say it was a huge success and wore our little man out like I've never seen before. Following our jump session, he proceeded to take a 2 hour nap. This jumper is now a favorite of not only Liam's, but momma's as well!!


2 comments:

  1. soooo precious! I love how proud he is of himself and how he glances at the camera to make sure his skills are being properly appreciated. Love that Liam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do they learn to DO that? ALWAYS amazing. And LOOK at those legs!!!

    ReplyDelete