Monday, January 2, 2012

We have a crawler!

Well we officially need to baby proof. Our little man started crawling two days ago and is already getting pretty good at it! He's been getting up on all fours and rocking for about a month now and then last week he sat up by himself in the crib, so I had a feeling crawling wasn't far behind. We had to entice him with things he usually can't have, such as Polly's dog collar, my watch, the remote, etc, but hey, it worked! Now all he wants to do is practice crawling over to the coffee table and attempt to pull up.

The crazy part in all of this is how proud I was when he actually crawled. I felt like he had just accomplished a full marathon...amazing how much joy I felt just from him crawling. Oh boy....I'm in for it!


The first video is from the day he started crawling....still a little wobbly. The second video is from yesterday...still slow (sorry the video is a couple min long) but getting much better at staying up. I have a feeling in a week he'll be sprint crawling :)



No comments:

Post a Comment