Saturday, April 21, 2012

1st Haircut

Liam had his first haircut on Tuesday.  Josh and I have been delaying it and delaying it, but it had started to fall in his eyes and bug him, so we figured it was time.  Of course Liam, in classic textbook form, started in with separation anxiety the past couple of weeks, so I was fully expecting a rough haircut.  I came prepared with cars, and cookies, and milk as back up but thankfully I didn't need any of it.  He was a little nervous right at first and even shed a couple tears, but there were so many neat distractions (play cars to sit in, bubbles, paper flowers, books, you name it).  And before he (and I) knew it, he was done!  So happy he stayed strong.  Of course I was so proud of him afterwards that I let him postpone nap a bit so he could use his push toy outside for an extra long time...he was in heaven!





1 comment:

  1. so proud of Liam and so jealous of your well-behaved young man! He needs to help Waylon get himself together! :)

    ReplyDelete