Monday, July 30, 2012

Our Newest Nugget

Since all of you who read this blog also are my friends on Facebook, you are all fully aware that I'm pregnant with baby Murph #2.  I was waiting to blog about my adventures of being pregnant while also handling a toddler until the news was FB official.

First things first, lets start off with a picture of little nug #2.  These were taken at our 12.5 week genetic testing.  Everything turned out in the clear so we are thankful for that.  We were lucky and got an extra long ultrasound because they were having a hard time getting a good angle.  Its funny because I wondered how I would feel the second time around and honestly it is the EXACT same aww and excitement as it was with Liam.  It truly is a miracle what the body can do.


 (Notice the complete 180 the baby did all within the same ultrasound)



Any way, enough of that.  Being pregnant with Liam has been tough!  Thankfully I'm almost 14 weeks and my sickness/naseua/yuckiness/tiredness is all waning.  In fact I haven't been going to bed until 9:30 or 10:00 lately which is huge for me.  Since Liam gets up at 7, I was having to go to bed at 8:30PM to get the sleep my body was craving.  In addition, I was way more sick with this one than I ever was with Liam.  In fact I even threw up a few times which was new to me.  Needless to say its been a rough 8 weeks or so.  HOWEVER, the tides are turning.  I'm starting to get some more pep in my step and I'm getting excited because the 2nd trimester is the best!  I remember feeling awesome the last time around and having unlimited energy.  I also remember feeling the first baby movements which I'm anxiously awaiting this time around.  Unless something unexpected happens, this will be the last baby for me and Josh so I'm going to do my best to really enjoy the pregnancy from here on out (fingers crossed).





No comments:

Post a Comment