Friday, August 7, 2009

It Fits!

Alright, common, admit it.  I know you guys have been biting your nails and fretting over whether or not I will fit into the dress.  So for you all you worry-warts out there who haven't slept in a week....IT FITS!  That's right.  I had my final FINAL dress fitting yesterday.  I had a couple of nervous moments when, for instance, the helper woman came over to "hook and eye" me and said "Wait, wasn't she supposed to add an extra layer to help fasten this".  And in my head I thought OH GREAT, here we go again. But luckily for my self esteem, it was just that the woman didn't know what the heck she was doing and clearly had no opposable thumbs because good 'ole AL came over and immediately hooked me up and there I was standing in front of the mirror looking at my perfectly fit wedding gown and glowing like a bride about to walk down the aisle.

1 comment: