Wednesday, January 5, 2011

22 lbs Later

As of today, I've gained 22lbs so the 25lb weight gain is without a doubt going to be surpassed. Luckily it really doesn't bother me. Its the strangest thing to get on the scale and see a number so high that it doesn't even feel real. I usually just shrug my shoulders and say "huh, gained another 5" and then go on with my day. I'm just grateful I have this attitude...otherwise, I'm not sure how I would handle the fact that I've already gained 22lbs and I still have 3 months to go. Crazy. Here's a pic of my ever growing belly...



In other news, this coming Tuesday we will be exactly 3 months away from our due date. Where has the time gone?! I'm excited the time is going fast, but nervous as to the million things I still need to do. I mean a month goes by so quickly to me now that I can only imagine these last few will quickly fly by. One thing is for sure...I'm MORE than ready to find out if we are having a little girl or a little boy. One day I think its a boy and one day I think its a girl, so officially knowing will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment