Friday, October 28, 2011

Still Jumping

So here we are almost 3 months after we first introduced Liam to his jumper and he is still completely obsessed. I thought for sure this phase would have slowed by now, but it is really the only sure fire toy we have. When he is fussy, the exersaucer (which Josh and i have renamed the ES 5000) or toys on the floor can be very hit or miss. BUT no matter what, without fail, if you put him in the door hanging jumper or even the jumper that sits on the floor he goes crazy! I love that we have a little active boy, but this is out of control. I recently read that I should not keep him in these for longer than 30 minutes....good thing I read that because I think I could leave Liam in them all day long and he would be the happiest boy on the planet.

I thought I would share Liam's excitement by showing you a video of him bouncing in his floor bouncer. Ah, don't you wish the simple act of jumping could make you this happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment