Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nona and Captain

This past week some of Liam's favorite visitors come for a quick visit. Nona and Captain were on their way to Charleston for a fun filled weekend with friends, but we were luckily enough to get to spend a few days with them before their adventure began. It was only 2 days, but in those 2 short days, we got to play at the park, have an amazing lunch at Sun in My Belly, take lots of walks, drink a little too much wine, enjoy a mommy/daddy only date night, relax, and just watch Liam play his heart out with his nona and captain. I have gotten REALLY bad lately at forgetting to take pictures, and this visit was no exception. Somehow, I completely forget to take out my camera :( Luckily, though, I do have a couple shots of Liam with his Nona and Captain that we took back in December which I had completely forgotten about. These were taken on an unseasonably warm day in Piedmont Park.






No comments:

Post a Comment