Thursday, May 24, 2012

One's Room

I can't believe it, but today is the last day my little guy will be in the "infants room" at daycare.  I swear I'm in denial.  We have all grown to love the teachers in the infants room so much and I still can't fathom them not being a part of Liam's everyday.  I really don't know what I would have done without them this past year.  I remember the first day I dropped Liam off like it was yesterday.  I was so nervous and for a good two weeks cried about the whole thing.  Luckily, his teachers were patient, kind and Liam grew to LOVE them.  They know exactly what they are doing and truly come to love each one of those kids as it were their own.  On a positive note, two of his teachers babysit for us all the time, and we plan to keep that up so even if Liam can't spend his everyday with them, at least he will get to spend plenty of evenings with them.  I've heard the "One's room" teachers are just as fabulous and I'm sure a year from now I will be saying the same thing about them, but I guess when you become so attached to people that help you raise that first baby it is hard to let them go.  Thankfully they will be right next store raising the next batch of little one's, so we can pop our head in any time and say hi.

This was me dropping Liam off on his first day of daycare.  He's so tiny here!


 Liam was out with the chickenpox when his class photo was taken, so josh doctored up the photo a bit and stuck Liam in :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment