Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Steps!

And we are officially taking steps.  Last week he took a couple small ones here and there and I was able to capture the tail end of it on video.  Looking at this video now though, it doesn't even do it justice. In just a week's time, he went from cautiously taking one or two "falling steps" to now taking 3-4 steps quite often.  Just yesterday I picked him up from daycare and they said he took his first steps for them as he was trying to get from one toy to the next.  Today when I dropped him off, we walked in holding hands and then he let go and took 4-5 steps over to his toy.  He is definitely VERY unstable and I have a feeling it will still be weeks before we can even consider him "walking", but it's a start and it is amazing the amount of pride I feel for him!





1 comment:

  1. Yay Liam!! He'll be running before you know it! I was watching Addie run today & remembered when she was learning to walk & thinking, "Man- that will be crazy when she can just run around." Now I can't keep up with her, & Annabelle can actually outrun me!
    So proud of you, Liam!!

    ReplyDelete