Monday, February 6, 2012

2 More Days!

So excited that we only have 2 more days till Josh/Daddy gets home! All in all though things have been going really well (I better knock on wood). The only real issue is that Liam has been waking up super early the past few weeks and its hard to not have help when you are so tired. On top of that, for some ungodly reason, I have been waking up at 3:30/4:00 the past couple of mornings and can NOT get back to sleep. I don't know what my problem is. I'm assuming when I wake at that hour, I start to get anxious/nervous that Liam will wake up earlier than usual and that in turn keeps me from falling back to sleep. On top of that, tonight I've got a sitter so that I can go out for Liz's bday, so I'm sure it will be another night of minimal sleep. Oh well, just a couple more days and then Josh will be home and I can relax again :)

Liam and I have been having a lot of fun.....the past few days we have:

- Gone to the park with Julie and Sadie (Liam is more than obsessed with Sadie)
- Gone to the field to throw the ball for Polly (again, this is another favorite activity of Liams...he could watch Polly catch the ball for hours)
- Played with all the toys in the house a million times over
- Had scrambled eggs for the first time
- Sat on the porch in the beautiful weather and watched the cars
- Had many walks
- Played in the bath a little longer than usual
- Pulled up to a stand on EVERYTHING. He just started standing in his crib a couple days ago and since then can't get enough of standing wherever he is
- Climbed the stairs a million times over
- Played in Polly's cage (unbeknownst to mommy)
- Watched our first Sesame Street (he could take or leave it except for Elmo...why are kids so obsessed with Elmo? Cracks me up)

Today we have to go to the grocery and then we are hoping to meet Auntie Tina at Piedmont Park later if the weather holds up. Tomorrow is a big day because not only will Liam be 10 months old , but we are going to Northside Hospital in the afternoon to meet Jon and julie's new baby girl!!

More updates on how the rest of the weekend goes after Josh gets back on Sunday!






Saying Hi to Daddy!





















Relaxing on the porch watching the cars and runners
















Can you tell what I had to eat?

















What?! Am I not supposed to be in here?











EARLY morning Sesame Street

No comments:

Post a Comment