Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Flying Solo...Wish Us Luck

Liam and I are going to be flying solo for the next four days. We did it once before when Liam was much younger and everything went great. The main difference, however, is that a) Liam is now mobile and b) he only takes 2 naps now (vs. the 4 he took the last time).

I know I can handle the days since I already do that twice a week by myself. It's really the evenings I'm concerned about. (And specifically its the third, fourth and fifth evening). Most evenings when Josh gets home I'm very ready for a break!! So, I can only imagine that by night three I'm going to be more than ready for him to get back home :)

So, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and is manageable. I will be sure to give you all an update on how it all goes, as well as how excited I know I will be to have the sitter I set up for Saturday night so that I could enjoy a soon-to-be much needed night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment