Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Little Disturbing

So this post might be a little disturbing to some but my friend Brandi and I could not stop laughing about it the other day so I thought it was well worth a blog post. Basically I'm going to talk about pee and specifically two different stories involving my urine. If this offends you or grosses you out in anyway, you might want to stop reading now.

The Doctor's Visit: About a month and a half ago I went for my regular doctor's visit - every visit is pretty routine and starts with a urine sample followed by a weight and blood pressure check. Well I went in for my urine sample and low and behold I could not see a thing down there! It never really occurred to me until that moment, that my stomach would get so large that there was no way I could see to pee into the cup. I started dying laughing at myself because all I could really do was start peeing and pray that some made it in. As you can imagine this has only gotten ten times worse over the last month and at this point it is just down right hilarious. It's literally a complete gamble every time I go in there as to whether I will be able to collect anything for them. Now when I go in, I sit down and pray for good aim.

Obsession: My other story involves my latest obsession, my pee. There are a couple things that occur within your pee when you are about to start labor and/or just a few days away so I have become overly obsessed with checking my pee on a regular basis. Everytime I go I get a little anxious just thinking about what I might see in that toilet. Will something be there this time? Did I look close enough? Did I miss something? It cracks me up just thinking about it. For my entire life I don't think I've ever looked into the toilet after peeing, and now it has become my hobby. I can only imagine how I'm going to feel when one of these days I look in and to my excitement see a sign. Lets just hope it comes sooner rather than later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment